Pages

11.7.11

Vicky was here!!

My recent adventure, a two day vacation to the infamous "ocean city." Wow! you can not begin to imagine the amount of fun I have. I got to race in a race track which took me back to my younger days and reminded me of what I missed. I did almost everything I did not get the chance to do when I was younger. Went in splash pool, built a sand castle, went on a roller coaster which gave me headache...but I have never been in love with headache before until that day..because you sure believe, I went again and again my boyfriend literally pulled me away by picking me up like a bag of clothes...which made everything started laughing at me. But oh well! lol. I sure had a lot of fun and didnt even want it to be over.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
At the Mini golf course!
Photobucket
Instead of bringing my "A game" I brought my hair lol
Photobucket
Photobucket
Later on, we went to dinner!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment