Pages

14.7.11

Shutter Time

Okay! I was watching HSN, you know that channel where lazy people shop, I don't even know what got into me that day to actually take the remote and switch to "HSN." I mean, that's where my Aunt shops for everything. I guess she is rubbing off on me
:(. But as we all know, things happen for a reason right? So I was switched and then bam! there it was the GE X500. I've been looking for a good camera but I was on a budget as well. When I saw how crystal clear and cheaper it was, I had to order it hoping that it is not one of those "look good on TV but looks bad in reality type thing." To cut a long story short, it came yesterday and am happy I ordered it because it is exactly how as shown on TV. And now I can't stop taking pictures. So once again, I say it's shutter time for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment